Prince Henry Sinclair Monument and Park
This monument commemorates the landing of the Prince Henry Sinclair Expedition. The Prince Henry Sinclair Society of North America believe he landed at Chedabucto Bay in 1398. The monument was erected on November 17, 1996. It is a fifteen-ton granite boulder with a black granite narrative plaque located at Halfway Cove on Rt. 16 in Guysborough County, Nova Scotia.
The monument is in a scenic picnic area with interpretive panels and offers a panoramic view of Chedabucto Bay.
The Society continues all scholarly research on the history of the expedition.
Address: Highway 16, Halfway Cove, NS
Season: Open year round